Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just Like the Old Days

Gosh, it has been some time since I blogged back to back.
I neglected to remember that my girlfriend, Lee, is in town and I was able to see her a couple times last week.
I got my favorite email from ebay last night giving me free listings until the 26th, so I spent today getting my clothing in order and beginning to list. I went to volunteer in Nick's classroom. He did great while I was there and I was sitting close enough to hear him reading the 1st grade words. He got 120/200 correct and more than doubled his score from the last time he read them a few weeks ago.
It was Ellie's last volleyball game today. East Prairie won all their games...4/4! Ellie did some great serving and we were proud of her. Rob was able to come and watch the games and Mom and Dad came, too. We picked up dinner and ate here. We all watched Toy Story Halloween, pretty cute. I went grocery shopping with Lee after the kids went to sleep.
The positive thoughts are working, our friend, Rosie, got news today that she is officially in remission and with her bone marrow transplant she will be assured her leukemia will never return. Still could use some positive thoughts for some other family and friends. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree
PS - Funniest ebay listing ever (and make sure you read the description) just proves one persons trash is another persons treasure... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Half-Chewed-Cole-Haan-Wingtip-by-Emerging-Canine-Artist-Left-Shoe-Size-11-5D-/290991841025?nma=true&si=p9drua25QKY6KMN%252B2NDQVg33s1A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1 comment:

  1. $378. winning bid! You've got to be kidding me! Too bad there was no ebay when we were kids...our dog, DAUG, was a great artist, too! Glad we went to the volleyball game...lots of fun...Ellie is good. Glad you got to see Lee a few times! Here's to the weekend...I know, there are a few more days! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete