Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Sweetest Day

Not too much new and different to share. I have been having a good ebay run. I have 3 items I bought at full price at Salvation sell within hours of listing. Not too shabby...$6.99 investment to $40.00-$45.00 sale price.
I got to see Lee a couple more time before she left this weekend. It was just like old times and I was spoiled by all the time we got to spend together this past week.
Rob went to his 25th high school reunion this weekend. I took him to the airport Friday morning and he got back this evening.
I did my thrift store run on Saturday and was able to grab and run. We went to the rummage sale at St. Francis. Not as good as years past but we still left with 2 bags of clothes. I was able to get most of the clothes washed and even a bunch of it listed.
Mom and Dad took the kids last night and Jo and I went out for Sweetest Day. We did some more thrift shopping and then got dinner. We tried Roccanto's in Rosemont. It was pretty good and nicely priced.
We had lunch with Lauren, Dean, Abby & Jordy today. We met them out in Wheeling. It was nice to visit and see them, it has been too long.
We had dinner at Mom and Dad's tonight. It was make your own taco night. Corn pudding and homemade apple sauce completed the meal. We missed Jo and the boys...T has walking pneumonia and Teo has an ear infection.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree


1 comment:

  1. Happy Sweetest Day to you! Whirlwind weekend...time is flying, especially with fewer daylight hours. Your kids were a hoot tonight! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete