Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Not truly wacky but I couldn't think of another title.
Monday morning I did my run to Unique. I found a basket full of clothes. I came home and got laundry going and did a bit of listing in the afternoon.
Tuesday morning I went to school to volunteer. It is fun getting to know the kids. I ran to Costco afterwards. I was able to score some clearance priced food and found they now carry Gardein veggie burgers. The weather has been awesome and the kids have been able to play outside after homework each day.
Today I was out and about trying to replenish inventory. I found Rob a baseball mitt at a garage sale. I went to scout out Salvation Army, found a couple good things. I decorated our front door to look like a friendly monster today...it's cute. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. It was truly a fridge clean out meal...veggie burgers, broccoli, asparagus, cranberry sauce, kale salad and Mom brought applesauce and cabbage. We watched our Wednesday night TV and had a great time. I got an email from Ellie's math teacher, she had given a pop quiz in class and she was impressed with Ellie's achievements.
Busy rest of the week. Ellie has a game tomorrow, I have a conference for Nick, parade and homecoming on Friday. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment