Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Long Wednesday

Just got the internet back a bit ago...it has been out all day. I am glad it was all day, at least I knew and didn't try to do anything that was dependent on the internet - like list. All my auctions for the week end tomorrow. This batch has been just alright. Had about 10 items that didn't sell and then slow payments and people complaining about shipping costs.
The kids have loved the snow we have been getting. They have been outside the last couple days after school playing in the snow and sledding down the hills they have created in our yard and the neighbors. It is great because it has made them tired at bedtime.
I did some baking/cooking while it snowed yesterday. Basically, I didn't want to turn the heat up and was cold. I made breakfast muffins and tried tomato soup from scratch - turned out well. I made chicken salad out of soy curls tonight. I am sure die hard chicken salad fans would know the difference but it truly was pretty tasty.
Mom and Dad didn't come over for dinner this evening because they have some cold germs. The kids talked on the phone with them for a bit. Rob had a basketball game last night (they won), and worked late tonight. Tomorrow is Nick's last sport class and it works out because the weather will be changing and he can be outside playing more often.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment