Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So Cold

Cannot believe how chilly it is...the back room feels drafty. On Monday we went up to Milwaukee to see the Domes. Rob and I got the car ride to ourselves because Ellie and Nick drove in Mom's car with Jo, Tony, Teo and Dad. We had lunch at La Estacion and then walked it off at the Domes. The theme this year was the Circus and it was okay. Ellie was delighted that the elephant doing tricks had her name. Jo bought the kids hatching turtles at the gift store. We all drove home together and by the end, the kids were so ready to be out of the car. We finished watching Marmaduke and got the kids to bed. We didn't have pottery class because Cathy is out of town for a couple weeks.
Tuesday, Ellie woke up not feeling great, again. I walked Nick to the bus and Ellie came running out saying she was going to give school a try. I went and volunteered in Nick's class. I came home and got to work photographing and listing on ebay. I listed until I got Nick off the bus. We worked on homework and then tried to warm up under the blankets. Ellie got home and we worked on putting together her young authors story. Rob picked up dinner from Dengeo's because time slipped away from us. I cut up fruit to go with dinner. We got the kids to bed early because Nick has picked up a cough and Ellie has been complaining she is tired in the mornings.
This morning I got the kids on to the bus...so cold waiting out there. I was able to get some more items listed. I was able to connect with my newest Imerman match. We had a great conversation and I am sure we will have many more. I got Nick off the bus and we did some homework but he wanted to do some with Grams tonight. We took showers early so their hair would be dry for bed. Rob had a basketball game tonight. Mom and Dad came over for dinner and Mom had made a cauliflower bake. I made pasta and Gardein patties, fruit salad and garlic bread. We had a nice dinner. Mom helped Nick with his homework and Dad listened to Ellie's book. We watched the Middle and then the kids went up for bed.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment