Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Can't Believe How Quickly Time is Flying By

It doesn't seem possible that it is already Wednesday. It has been a very productive eBay week. I have taken over 800 pictures, I have been able to list 50 items and have written the descriptions for about 50 more...just waiting for my free days to let those go live. This leaves me with just 2 boxes of clothing...time to go shopping.
We had pottery on Monday evening. We all were working on different things. I was able to get a patchwork candle holder and a decorative flower together. Nick made a heart plate and then some sort of animal. Rob made a tile for the cottage and Ellie did a stamped tile. We got a couple more items back - they look great.
I volunteered at school yesterday. Did grocery shopping for the week with the kids after school. I am happy to say that I don't have to do that often because it made me a bit crazy. Too much input as to what we need to get and running around...ahhhh.
I finally called to schedule my colonoscopy. Dr. Bianchi wanted to see me back in a year, Dr. Marsh said 3 years so I sort of met in the middle. I have another month of freedom in eating before I have to eliminate berries, seeds, and nuts for a week.
Rob has been working weird hours...full day/evening yesterday, late day today...2 nights of basketball this weekend.
I spent today prepping for more listings - taking photos, inventory and writing descriptions. We picked up dinner and went over to Mom and Dad's house for Wednesday night dinner. Mom made zucchini bread fro dessert. The kids watched a bit of the Aristocats.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment