Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's day

It continues to be busy here. Monday I did some shopping and some research. I went to Target to pick up all my prescriptions for my colonoscopy next month. I was able to pick up some other things while I was there. I did a small shop at Aldi and GFS...picked up some of the things I needed for the parties at school this week. I went out to Big Lots and found some snacks on clearance. I had the first part of my auctions end Monday and almost everyone paid immediately - love it. I got a call from Imerman and I have been matched again. Rob had to tape the board meeting at school, so it was just the kids and I at pottery class. Ellie worked on some owls and birds, Nick on a tile and train and I was able to get a tiny dragonfly done.
Tuesday was a major post office morning. I volunteered at school. The remaining auctions ended in the afternoon - not too shabby. I only had about 6 items that didn't sell. I did homework with the kids when they got home. Rob was taping a show but was home a bit after dinner. We went to the library to get new books and to turn in the kids reading graphs. They got a lunch bag for finishing the program. Nick is very excited to read about Amelia Earhardt right now so we checked out a few books.
This morning I went to the post office to drop about 30 packages. I went to Unique for the valentine sale...all red or pink items were $1.00. I had a cart load of red and pink shirts and sweaters that would have cost me about $100 for $17. I went over to Mom's house to play with the boys and then to take Tony to school. The boys were a hoot this morning. Matteo was my buddy again. After dropping Tony at school I came home to start baking for tomorrow. I had the frozen cookies to bake for Ellie's party and then a bunch of treats for our neighbors. I ended up with 3 batches of muffins and 2 batches of cookies. Mom and Dad came over for dfinner. We had Butler's BBQ shreds, salad, fruit - Mom made beer bread and a mushroom saute  We had lots of dessert - cupcakes, cookies and candy. We all cuddles on the couch with our new electric blankets and watched the Middle.
Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment