Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday

Honestly, not much to blog about tonight. I have had a very laid back week so far. I did grocery shopping on Monday. Ran to Target today to pick up the things I forgot. I did something weird to my neck this morning...pinched a nerve or something. It is one of those things that you do and have instant pain and then you can't rotate your neck entirely until it becomes un-pinched.
I finished re-upholstering the dining room chairs and they look and feel great. The kids are back in school and are trying to re-adjust. I have had to wake Nick up the past two mornings. Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight - we had tacos and Mom brought green beans and corn pudding. I tried to make a brownie mix vegan with flax eggs and they turned out edible but interesting. I have never had brownies bubble like lava 20 minutes into cooking.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. They may have a little different, but your brownies were very tasty...the flax made them a little healthy, too...don't tell the kids! Dinner was great, thanks! The chairs look and feel wonderful...great job. Hope the neck feels better in the morning...sleep on your other side. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete