Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time Flies...Again

I cannot believe how quickly the time is flying by. Not too much to post about from the first part of the week. I am listing like crazy. I am trying to get most of my boxes listed because I don't want to really have to do auctions too much past the 1st week of December. We need the space back in the living room for the holidays and I really want to avoid the Skokie post office then. I got 2 boxes listed, hoping to knock out another 2.
I took Nick to his follow up appointment with Dr. Schaefer, his allergist. He is now old enough to get some baseline numbers on his breathing. We went home with a baby saline rinse kit and a peak flow meter. We need to get his data for the next month to find out his base. Hopefully, we won't need to see her again this winter.
Ellie had her last ballet lesson on Monday. They will rehearse during lunch periods until the concert in December. She and her friends in student leadership raised over $240.00 in their UNICEF boxes.
Rob had off on Monday for the holiday but took a side job painting at someones house. I think he was able to get about half done.
I sealed the back room door today. It is off level and we get quite a draft that comes in. I tucked in felt and then insulating taped all around...seems to have done the trick. Added a piece of felt to the top of the front storm door to cover a slight draft there, too.
I think that is about all I got. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dinner...delicious! Thanks for having such entertaining kids, too! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete