Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

I know it is November 1st, technically, but I had to close my eyes for a little bit and then suddenly it was midnight. I'll keep it short. I have been doing a bunch of shipping this week. My best sale this week belongs to a ten cent Patagonia neck muffler I bought at a rummage sale. A small piece of fleece that warms your neck...$66.00. Sold to a person in Guam.
It was crazy busy today. I did a huge delivery to the post office. I did some listings this morning. I got the house cleaned up for the evening. I went to school to help with Nick's party. I was in charge of the lollipop spider craft. It was fun to be there and get to meet some of Nick's classmates. The time flew by though. Nick and I got home and I got to work fixing food for dinner. Dean, Lauren and the girls were coming over for trick or treating and dinner. Ellie came home with our neighbor  Rustine. He was locked out and his parents weren't home from work yet. All the kids played in the basement  Rob got home from work and then Dean & Lauren arrived.We all ate dinner together and then the kids got ready to trick or treat.
It was fun to have company trick or treating. Dean usually comes over but to have friends for the kids to walk with was cool. It wasn't too cold walking - Nick did get cold the last few blocks. We came home and Dad had dropped off care packages from Mom and Mrs. B, Ms. Katherine and JoJo. We had dessert and then Dean & Lauren left. We got the kids ready for school in the morning. Watched Charlie Brown on television and then went up to get the kids to bed .Rob and I watched some television and played on the computers in the back room and then I closed my eyes.
It was a busy day with running here and there but fun. So many things that we normally do weren't done this year and that was an okay thing. We didn't carve pumpkins this year...didn't even decorate them with crayons or gems. I didn't get any pictures of the kids together in front because our favorite tree lost its leaves weeks ago. We have tickets to the circus for tonight and my birthday on Friday - guess the running will go for a couple more days. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Crazy busy is good sometimes...just don't wear down and get sick. Keep taking that Mushroom complex. I hope you got a few pix of the kids. The tree might be naked, but we still need pictures! Happy Halloween. Glad it was a fun night. We'll talk in the am. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete