Monday, November 12, 2012

I Guess I Only Posted in My Dream

Not too much to share from last week really. Nick finished Star of the Week with his favorite toy , a Lightening McQueen flash light. His favorite books was Niccolini's Song about a night watchman in a rail yard  I had a Tony and TT day on Friday morning. He helped drop things at the post office and then we did a bit of shopping before getting lunch at Cici's and dropping him at school.
The weekend was beautiful here. Winding, but beautiful. I did my Saturday morning Salvation run and really lucked out with 3 huge bags. Ellie wanted to help Rob out in the garage organizing. Nick played outside, too.  We had family movie night and watched the Chipmunks and ate popcorn.
We started off at church yesterday morning. We were the parents for Ellie's Sunday school group. We were able to find a taker for one of our fake fireplaces and dropped it off to Rob's cousins house. The kids played for a while when we visited. Nick had his first birthday party for a school friend at Chuck E. Cheese. Ellie came with and played games while Nick birthday'd. It was total chaos and I don't think I need to go back there ever again.
We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom had quite a feast...turkey legs, potatoes, green beans, we tried the new Trader Joe turkey-less roast (okay nothing great).We got to play and visit with Jo, Tony and TeTe before we left.
The kids have been waking up early since the time change. If I adjust their bedtime, though, they still wake up early so I guess we will just have to deal with it. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment