Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week is Flying By

I truly haven't done much this week and it is now half over. I qualified for a market research study tomorrow on cancer, it pays pretty well, so I decided not to list on ebay this week. I had 120 auctions end this week so I have been busy shipping off packages.
Nick is star of the week at school so he had a "all about me" poster we had to complete, he had to fill an estimation jar and today he had a surprise pack which he had to provide clues for his classmates to guess what was in the box. Tomorrow is show and tell and then Friday his favorite book. We also have this family turkey project which we have been tackling a bit each day and letting the glue and paint dry in between.
Ellie has one more week of ballet class. She prances around, or should I say jete's around the house. We went to the library together on Monday night and picked out some new books for her to try.
Tonight we had a baby shower for CC at Kate's house. It was nice to see CC and Adie, they don't come around too much. We filled in our baby guess grid...got to include sex this time since she didn't find out. There were some good things to eat. Mrs. B and I were on the same thinking...we both bought goat cheese and green tomato items.
The lilies Rob gave me for my birthday and just starting to open and are filling the house with a beautiful aroma. I am looking forward to a bit warmer weekend ahead. I am not ready for snow just yet. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment