Friday, September 2, 2011

I think I am getting near exhausted

I had my session with Patricia on Wednesday. I told her that since I started Fitnet that it seems that both my left and right side are feeling the tinglies. I also let her know that I am still going to sleep somewhere between 2-3AM and then waking around 7AM. I told her about my gross vomiting every week. Finally, about how I bruised with the last session.
Patricia told me that chances are my blood counts were real low during my last session leading to the bruising. She used her tiniest needles on Wednesday. She attacked the bottoms of both feet - the problem being the tiniest needles sometime don't do what the bigger needles do for the feet. Patricia claims that the other people she told lion's mane about for neuropathy have started to feel a difference - none for me so far but I am doing 1/2 the dose and have had to stop for blood work a few times. I am all booked up through October so hopefully this crap will go away.
I went to Mom and Dad's to pick up Nick. We had lunch and then we dropped Tony off at school. Nick and I came home and played. Ellie got home from school and started her homework. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. Mom made a salad from the greens from our garden beets - a bit earthy but good. Mom helped Ellie with a story she is writing for a contest. Nick and I went down to do Just Dance and we ever got Dad to try it out.
My car has been on the countdown to an oil change but I haven't had time to drop it off. It finally read oil change required. I called to see if they were busy and was told I could have an appointment next Wednesday. Nick and I headed up to Golf Mill Ford to try their service department. I was able to drop it off without any problems. I mentioned that Bredeman had indicated that the brakes needed to be replaced with this oil change - he said they would look into it.
Nick and I walked across to the mall. We walked through looking at stores - I haven't been to that mall in ages. We got a call from Ford a bit before lunch saying that indeed the brakes were to be replaced immediately, also something in the electrical panel needed to be replaced, the wipers and they suggested an alignment because of bizarre wear on the tires. I asked how long and he said it would probably be ready around 2pm. We have coverage and could get a rental car but I decided we could just waste time walking around.
I asked Nick what he wanted to do for lunch - we could hit the food court or walk to Cici's. Nick opted for CiCi's. I got to tell you , I was in full sweat mode just walking from the mall across Milwaukee. It was brutally hot yesterday. We ate lunch and Nick was a very good boy. We walked around the stores in that mall and then finished up with Wings resale and Toys R Us. We got back to Ford around 2PM and Nick played in their kid room. I was told that they were finishing the alignment and it would be ready around 3PM.
We got the car around 3:20PM and flew home to get Ellie. We got home just a few minutes before she did. Ellie did her homework and then played. Rob got home and took the kids to the last pool visit for the summer. I did my workout and showered. We had reheats for dinner and then Ellie and I read while Rob and Nick watched a video.
We are off to the cottage to close up this weekend. We have been able to really spend a great deal of time up there this summer. If you have a facebook account and are willing to do some "liking" Imerman Angels will benefit. If you like Windy City Live and Orbitz and then play the 50 fave game on Orbitz...Imerman will get $1 for each game played. Happy (day early) Birthday to Grandma GG! Hope everyone has a nice weekend and I look forward to this excessive heat going away. Will post on Monday. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment