Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy May

I had my Dr. Marsh visit on Thursday morning. It began with my blood draw and then my visit. I got the all clean and clear, see you in 6 months, visit. My labs look good. My white blood count has never really rebounded, I guess my normal is not in the 'average range' but slightly under. My CO2 was a bit elevated but when I did research on what that all means, the first thing mentioned is how long the rubber band was placed on when the blood was drawn. I am not an easy draw, it takes time to find a viable vein, so I am no longer perplexed about that value being elevated. I took Nick for his doctor appointment after school on Thursday. He is now 4 feet tall… Gosh these kids are growing like weeds. Next appointment concluded are very busy doctor appointment week.
Friday morning I started my day at a rummage sale. Got a couple Christmas mugs and craft kits nothing huge. I spent the rest of the day updating my listings, getting things ready to ship out, and doing paperwork. I got a call from Ellie in the afternoon that the bus should be pulling in shortly so I headed off to school to pick her up. She had a great time, I knew she would. She got in the car with rapidly running nose and a cough and sore throat. We got Nick from school and headed off  for a milkshake to celebrate Ellie being home. We stopped in to mom's house so Ellie could share her exciting trip memories. Rob had to work Friday night so the kids and I headed off to have dinner together and do a little bit of shopping.
Saturday morning everyone slept in. Joanna came over and we did some rummaging in the morning. Rob and Nick hung out together while the girls shop. I did score some good stuff Saturday. I got a bag of ties that the one sale, some Lilly Pulitzer dresses, and some craft kits. We rendezvoused back at the house in the early afternoon. After some unloading of the car, we decided to get on the road and enjoy the rest of the sunshiny afternoon. I did some thrift shopping and scored some more good finds. And we just enjoyed each other's company.
This morning we started our day at church, we were the Sunday school parents. We stopped off at Home Depot on the way home to pick up some planting material. Rob and Nick diligently worked to facilitate my garden plan. Ellie and I stayed inside and worked on her historical fiction project. I was able to get a little bit of listing done in the afternoon. We had it off to mom's house for family Sunday. We were celebrating grandpa GG's birthday, Ole's birthday, early Mother's Day, and Cinco de Mayo. We had chicken, salad, broccoli, potatoes, pasta, and a vegan chiliqueles . Brownies and flan for dessert. The kids had a partial dance party before we all went home. Ellie and I worked on organizing her closet, weeding out all of the clothing that is way too small for her. Rob andNick played Wii resort downstairs.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment