Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Warm Up Wednesday

This week has sped by… I guess it's a good thing. Ironically, both Ellie and Nick had not been sick with asthma related illness all winter but the trip for their annual physical brings out the best. Poor Nick has been awake most nights coughing throughout the night hope it gets better soon.
Monday I did some listing and made it my goal to get 10 to 15 items listed per day. It was Cinco de Mayo so I had salvation army in the evening to get there five items for five dollars after 5 PM. I had run in earlier and sorted things that I wanted to come back for and hopes that they would still be there… And most of them were. I ended up grabbing a cart because the weight in my arms was way too much. I ended up with 25 items for $25 such a great deal.
Tuesday morning I did some running around. It's teacher appreciation week at school and I need to pick up a gift card and flowers for Mrs. Berkowitz. I went into volunteer and worked with the kids on story sequencing. I came home and did my listings. I took advantage of the sunshine and went out for a walk in the afternoon before Nick got home from school. Rob had to work in the evening so he saw Nick's school concert during the dress rehearsal during the day. Ellie and I want to see it in the evening. It was a cute concert they sang show hits.
This morning I got the kids on the bus and then headed up to Lauren's to watch the twins. Was another day of them sleeping, eating,  playing and sleeping some more. I did my grocery shopping on the way back home. When Nick and Ellie got home they played outside for a little bit. Mom and dad came over for dinner we had potato pancakes, chicken patties, broccoli and Cauliflower, fruit salad, and mom made a delicious summer salad. We all piled on the couch to watch the Middle. We got the kids to bed pretty soon after hoping tonight is a better night for coughing.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment