Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rain, Rain

The weather must be totally confused… The calendar says May not April showers can cease please. Been very busy listing this week, I have free listings and I'm taking advantage. On Monday I went for my casting call, and haven't heard back so I'm pretty sure I wasn't what they were looking for. Ellie went to the mall with some girlfriends after school. I guess the shopping at the mall has started. I volunteered Tuesday morning at school. Came home and worked on some more listings. I'm very proud of myself, my stores over 400 items strong now.
Today I got the kids off to school and headed up to watch the twins. They grew some more in the last week don't know what I'm going to do because I won't see them till June now. Mom and dad came over for dinner tonight. We had burgers and salad fruit salad. We watch the Middle after dinner.
I am doing some fund-raising for relay for life, if you feel like making the donation, let me know. I will include the link to my webpage in Sunday's blog. Relay will be the night of June 6th.
Visualizing my healthy continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment