Sunday, April 13, 2014

What a Wacky Weather Weekend

It seems like it has been a really long time since my last post. I did some rummaging and thrifting on Thursday. Didn't really find too much. I got about a dozen vintage sewing patterns and some crafting items.
Friday I did some listing and was able to get quite a few things up. Rob had to work in the evening. It was a beautiful day and I did some more leaf raking in the yard. The kids and I went to Target and then picked up dinner at Culvers.
Saturday morning, Ellie and I had a taste test market research. I ate my annual allotment of gummy bears. We did some browsing on the way home at a couple stores. I dropped Ellie off at Mom's and came home. Rob and I finished up the leaf raking and took apart my one raised bed garden to do some re-designing. Nick played with our neighbor. Rob went to work in the afternoon and we joined him in the evening. It was International night, the clubs present dancing and food and games. Nick brought Tony with. It was a fun evening.
Today we went to Palm Sunday service at church. It was 70* when we left for church and 51* when we got out of church. The kids and I went grocery shopping afterwards. Ellie is growing up far too quickly...last night at school she was asked what year she was and at the grocery store today the sample lady questioned if she was 16! We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. The kids had a hilarious dance party. We came home and watched a Gilmore episode before bed.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment