Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Showers

Monday was such a lovely taste of Spring...Tuesday and today, not so much. I did some thrifting on Monday. No real luck in the city but did find some things at Avenues. I spent the afternoon ironing shirts to list. The kids came home from school and played outside. The wind really picked up but they were able to enjoy the warmth.
I volunteered at school on Tuesday. I helped with end of the quarter testing. I was able to get quite a few things up and listed. Slow trickle of sales but at least something everyday. The kids came home from school and did homework and cleaned up some toy messes. We had an early dinner and watched an episode of Gilmore.
Today I got the kids on the bus and went up to Lauren's. I watched the girls while she went into work. They are getting bigger. I got some cuddle time with each of them. I came home and got Nick off the bus. We met Ellie at the library for Battle of the Books. Ellie answered one of the questions correct - leading to the only points EPS scored - terrible loss. We came home and had an early dinner. I went to school for the presentation on White Pines. Ellie will be going to White Pines next month for a couple days. They get to do about 8 activities during their time there. Fossil searching, horse back ridding, cemetery history dating, geology hunts, compass skills. She is very excited.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. How is Ellie feeling about this stuff? See you tomorrow...
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete