Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Quick Week

This week has flown by...the kids are off on Friday, so tomorrow is the end of the week.
I ran to the Unique in the city on Monday. I bought a couple bags of sewing patterns. I stopped by Mom's house on the way home. It was Dad's first day at his new job and Mom and Teo's first day without him. I came home and did some listing.
Tuesday morning I volunteered at school. I did a quick run to Salvation after. I picked up a winter coat for Nick and some vintage hair rollers. I came home and listed. Ellie had track, so Nick and i were able to have some snuggle time on the couch before Rob and Ellie got home. I made soup because it was chilly out.
Today I went out by Lauren and the girls. They have really grown in the past couple weeks. Savvi was awake more and played with some of her toys, well she pulled at them. Kenzie was a sleepy head. Rob had jury duty today but was home by the time I for home. It was nice enough for the kids to play outside with the neighbors until dinner was ready. Mom and Dad came over for dinner, we had taco night, Mom made a salad, I made purple cauliflower and broccoli and fruit salad. We watched Gilmore.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great dinner. It felt like old times tonight...our new normal! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete