Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feeling better

I think, knock on wood, that whatever I have had has made its way to the exit. Ellie began track and field this week. She practices 3 days a week after school and will have a couple meets.
Monday I hung out and helped Jo. We went out to Schaumburg. We made a pit stop at Savers before going to Ikea. Jo was taking advantage of Tony's spring break and re-doing the boys room. Jo picked out the bunk bed she wanted and we went to pick it up...but they were out of stock. We had already moved the crib I to my garage and Tony's bed was taken apart...we needed to get a bed. Bolingbrook had them in stock, so off we went. We picked up the bed, got a mattress and went back to Jo's to begin putting it together. Monday after school, Ellie and I went grocery shopping at Mariano's.
Tuesday morning Rob didn't have to go in to work until mid morning. He took the kids to school. We went to Target. I volunteered at school. There is a new student from Vietnam and we worked together off vocabulary. I went over to Jo's afterwards to help her for a couple more hours. It has been a nice week weather wise. The kids happily played outside in the afternoon. Rob and Ellie went out for daddy daughter dinner. Nick and I went to get his haircut and then out for dinner.
Today I did some ebay stuff in the morning. I needed to print out and cut a new batch of thank you notes and cut and bag soap. It was almost too nice to be inside so I went and did some thrifting. Our mail lady is finally back on our route. When. Nick came home from school we went out and played frisbee. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We watched an episode of Gilmore together.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment