Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mom

Spent Thursday with my friend, Lee. She was in town for a workshop. We did some thrifting and I found some good stuff. We did some grocery shopping, too. We went out for dinner in the evening.
Friday I hit some rummage sales. Another good find day...Bitty Baby, Laser Tag set, Scentsy burner, vintage small electronics. Rob had to work on Friday night. It was beautiful out and the kids played outside until almost 7pm. 
Saturday morning, Ellie and I did some garage sale shopping. No major scores. We came home and baked a cake for Mom's birthday. We went out browsing patio furniture. Rob and I want to create a nice outdoor oasis in the back yard. Rob wants a gazebo and I want comfy furniture. We went to Costco, Lowes and Menards. We found a gazebo we really like but no furniture yet. 
Rob went to church this morning. Nick pulled his top tooth out. It has been dangling and it hurts when he eats. Did laundry this morning. Ellie and I went to Mariano's to grocery shop for the week. Ellie and I frosted the cakes when we got home. We went to Emily Oaks for Earth Day celebration. We got to see the resident deer in the forest. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. We celebrated Mom's birthday a day early we had Mexican - Mom cooked her own dinner. The kids had a dance party - it was pretty entertaining. We came home and had family game night and played wii sports. 
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for helping to make the celebration fun! The cake was delicious. The dance party was oh so much fun! hope White Pines is a good get away for Miss Elle...I am so looking forward to Camp Grandma this summer! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete