Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Earth Day

Been a busy week and it's only half over. On Monday, I went shopping with Jo and Teo. We did a bit of thrifting. I did a bit of grocery shopping. It was Tony's sixth birthday. I spent the afternoon listing to eBay. It was good I did, because I had instant sales. After school the kids played outside for a long time.
Tuesday morning I went to school to volunteer. I was able to work with a few children. In the afternoon I did massive tie listing. I got over 30 ties listed. And one sold in the evening. Ellie stayed late to practice for track and field. Nick and I went to the park and waited for her practice to be done. The kids played outside until Ellie accidentally kicked the ball into Nick's  face. Came in for warm showers and dinner.
This morning I got the kids on the bus and headed out to Laurens. I got to spend the morning with Savvi and Kenzie. They were wiped out and slept majority of the time. I got to feed them both at once today because they both woke up at the same time. It was at least first track meet today. It was so chilly outside, only about 50°. The poor kids were practicing and trying to warm up in shorts and T-shirts. Ellie's events today were the 50 yard dash and the long jump. Unfortunately, Ellie fell at school yesterday and did some damage to her knee. I think she was afraid to go full force today. She has another meet next month I hope that one goes better. We came home and we all took warm showers to heat up. Mom and dad came over for dinner, we had sandwiches, fruit salad, salad, cauliflower mash, and broccoli. We watched an episode of the Middle before they went home.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment