Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wow! 26,000 Views

Big statistic day, my blog has just hit 26,000 views. This is also post number 650. I have a bunch of viewers from Russia, Malaysia, and Germany. It makes me happy.
Monday we cleaned up a bit at the cottage. Rob and Dean pulled the beach box. We all went to the orchard and went peach and apple picking. The peaches were really in there last days. They were only picking Molly red's this past weekend. The apple trees are loaded, hoping we can get back there sometime this fall. We headed home after we picked. The highway was packed with police so we went the back roads home. We stopped at Oink's for our last ice cream of the season. We made great time home and arrived as Mom and Dad were dropping off mail. Ellie went with them shopping. Nick stayed home and played with trains. Rob and I went to work outside. We trimmed the shrubs on both sides of our yard. Hopefully, that will create some more ground growth. The kids and I had dinner with Mom and Dad, Rob stayed home and edited some videos. Nick has tried pizza twice in the past couple days and it has received a thumbs-up both times.
Tuesday morning I headed out to have lunch with Nana and Dean. We went to Winberie's and sat outside for lunch. It was nice, they didn't rush us and it was a lovely day to be outside. We walked back to Dean's and I said goodbye to Nana, she left today to go back to Florida. I did some grocery shopping on the way back home. I did some baking in the afternoon. The house was nice and cool from the windows begin open and I took advantage. I made a few loaves of double chocolate zucchini, and a few loaves of peach, banana, oat bread. I sent a couple loaves with Rob for our friends and froze the others for breakfasts. Rob took the kids to the park when he got home and I worked on dinner. We had a nice dinner - Nick tried new things again and liked them. I am liking the food experimentation.
Today I did some thrifting. Found about a dozen things to flip. I caught up on laundry this afternoon. I washed the gross kitchen floor. The kids came home from school and did their homework. Ellie is very excited that there will be a 6th grade volleyball team that she can be apart of. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had Mexican - Mom made a summer salad (even included some of our garden veggies). We played Scategories again - it was funny because we were rolling the same letters as last week. The kids don't have school tomorrow, so they got to stay up to watch America's Got Talent.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog success! Thanks for dinner...most tasty! We're going to plan for a Friday night overnight and outdoor movie. Let me know if we can help you for Saturday evening...I just can't do an overnight...too much to do on Sunday morning.Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete