Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

Ebay has been my full time job this past week. I have listed close to 300 items this past week. That is equivalent to about 13 large storage bins of clothing! I have had a number of people use the Buy It Now and make my profit wonderfully high. Today concludes my free listings, so I am taking a bit of a break tomorrow. Our mail lady, Sandra, informed me this afternoon that she can take all my packages to the post office for me, Score! This afternoon I had about 30 packages and boxes that she took for me.
Ellie had her first volleyball game yesterday. Our neighbor, Rustine, came with Nick and me to the game. Rob met us after work. East Prairie played 3 different schools. They won 1 game and lost 2. They will get better as the weeks go on. I like how they were very supportive of each other and they had great team spirit.
Nick has two teeth that are on the verge of falling out. I felt bad for him this morning because his gums were bleeding as he ate breakfast.
Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. It was a bizarre meal because I really need to go grocery shopping. We had pasta, potato cakes, corn pudding, salad, and biscuits. I took a loaf of banana bread out of the freezer. We were able to get back into the swing of things with our Wednesday night sitcoms.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment