Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Auto Pilot

The days seem to be running into each other this week. I really haven't left the house other than to go grocery shopping. I have been listing, listing, and listing on ebay. I got all my costumes listed because right now is the time to cash in on those. I started listing my boxed clothing today. I decided against re-washing all of them and I have just been tumbling them in the dryer with a wet towel to refresh them. I am taking a slightly different approach and I just want my current stuff out of the house and I have been listing them with a Buy It Now option and I already had 2 shirts I listed today sell. I still have mountains of clothes to list. I don't imagine I will get them all up and listed before the 25th, that is when my free listings conclude.
Ellie started her volleyball practices this week. She is enjoying it and I am glad she is involved in something she likes. Nick and Ellie had Catherine and Susannah over on Monday afternoon. It was just like old times and they all played nicely with each other.
Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. We had faux turkey burgers, salad, broccoli and cauliflower, watermelon, and pasta. Mom brought muffins for dessert. We played games and the boys played with trains. We are all looking forward to the new season on the Middle starting next week.
I have caught a cold, lots of sneezing and a bit of congestion. Hoping it goes away soon. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an excellent dinner. Try that citrus green tea I gave you. Matteo had 3 sippers full, with honey, on Tuesday, and he left here a new little man! Sleep well. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete