Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday so soon?

Technically it is Wednesday but it doesn't seem so because I blogged on Monday. Not too much to tell. I went for my evaluation for my hip/back physical therapy. I have left tightness and much less range of motion on the left side. I have home exercises and will go twice a week for 4 weeks. I have one more session for my feet and they tried to panel layout differently today and I really feel a difference.
We had Millie time tonight here. It was nice to visit with the ladies and we had good eats. The garden is really growing - I already have tomatoes coming. I was able to get some grocery shopping done yesterday and I did some straightening up around here today.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment