Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where is the time going?
















I have included a couple pictures of the castle for everyone to see the project. We went to Celebrate America/Spring concert last night. It was interesting to see all the projects and you could definitively tell which children had family help and which didn't. After the presentation, the concert started. Ellie's band was the first up but we had about another hour of listening to other bands, choir and dance groups. It was a bit much since we had been there for an hour for the project walk through. My butt doesn't really like the bleachers too much and for an hour it really doesn't like them.
Not too much to blog about today. I have continued with physical therapy and the only noticeable difference is that the bottom of my feet aren't as sensitive. Ellie and Nick's swimming lessons are now over until September. Nick has battle wounds...from the monkey bars. He has blisters and sores all over his palms from doing the monkey bars way too much. Ellie has blisters from wearing her dress shoes last night without hose.
I have made a couple of great recipes in the last couple days. Definite keepers - couscous with fruit, nuts and peppers, seitan with broccoli and noodles and a no bake smores bar. Mom and dad were over for dinner tonight and got to sample the new recipes and be my guinea pigs. I had Nick's conference yesterday and found out he knows all 80 things every child should know before they start kindergarten.
I go tomorrow to the rehab/bone/joint doctor for an evaluation. Not sure what will come of that - more physical therapy, an exercise routine, drugs. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment