Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blame it on Rob

Rob through me off my game last night. That and the fact that this week has been different.
I have now had a couple more sessions of therapy and I can say that my feet have become a more normal sensitive instead of super sensitive. All my weights got increased yesterday so I am feeling it today. Nick got his summer really short haircut yesterday. We have finished the castle and brought it to school. We added small Cinderella and Prince dolls to the castle and finished the moat in front and made Ellie's identification card (her name, teacher, title) look like an invitation. I will post pictures on Sunday's blog.
Nick had a kindergarten open house last night. He got to meet the teachers and look at their rooms. He took a tour of the school and just get acquainted. Ellie was asked to fill in as a dancer for the 3rd grade musical since she was so good at it last year.
We have got 90% of the garden planted now and Rob has been a huge helper in picking up and spreading mulch for me. Practically all the garden beds around the house have a nice layer of clean mulch on them now. Rob and I loaded his van last night with our old mattresses and a couple other tools he is bringing up to Michigan with him. He and Dean are going to open up the cottage this weekend.
We had a play date with a couple of Nick's friends on Tuesday morning. It was nice that they had a beautiful day to run and play. We did some grocery shopping on Tuesday afternoon. Christi and the girls came over after school and played. They brought their bikes and scooters with and the kids had a great time racing out in front.
My hips and lower back are still feeling about the same. The therapist called yesterday to ask if I could fill a cancellation but they didn't give me but 10 minutes notice and I wasn't even home. I told them to keep me on the short call list. Visualizing my healthy body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment