Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

I'll work my way backwards because I don't think I can recall it all.
Today Rob had to work the Spring Greening event at school. It is local green businesses and workshops and entertainment. The kids and I stopped by and the kids filled bags with the freebies. They got pens aplenty, planted seeds, rulers, highlighters & pine trees. We came home and took a walk to Emily Oaks to play in the park.
Ellie and I have been working on the Cinderella Castle - we almost have the 1st level finished. It keeps changing because depending on which picture you look at the castle looks somewhat different.
We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made a tasty beet salad and she bought my favorite potato salad. We watched the first part of Hugo and the kids played for a bit before we cruised home. We have been reading Chitty Chitty Flies Again, so we read before bed.
Yesterday I began the day at a couple rummage sales but nothing stellar there. I came home and we worked on the castle for a little bit. We baked Mom a birthday brownie cake. Rob taped a wedding last night so the kids and I went over to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Mom's birthday. We had an appetizer buffet for dinner and just hung out and visited.
Friday night we all went to see Pirates band of Misfits - cute movie.
Thursday - Nick and I went grocery shopping after school and stocked up. Ellie and Mom went for haircuts after school. Ellie got about 3" cut off and she looks so cute.
My hip doesn't have the stabbing pain anymore. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. I'm focusing my energy on your hip being just some random muscle pull or some weird side effect from sitting or sleeping funny. Thanks for helping to make the weekend special for me! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete