Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Blah, blah, blah

Nick picked up my cold. I sent him to school on Monday because all he had was a cough and no fever. We went to Mom and Dad's house after school and hung out for a little bit. The kids had swimming Monday night and Ellie is now in level 6. We picked up dinner on the way home. We ate, watched some Dancing with the Stars and then got the kids to bed.
Luckily, the preschool schedule is different this week and Nick had off on Tuesday and today - so he was able to re-coup a bit. We stayed in and watched tv and relaxed all day. We got dressed in the afternoon and went for a walk. Nick played outside with the neighbors until Ellie got home from jewelry club. I was able to get some of my herbs planted in planters. We had dinner and got the kids ready for bed.
Another lounge around day today. We did sneak out to run to Kohl's because it was the last day for my 30% off coupon. I picked up some slippers for Nick for next year and some crocs for the summer. We came home and lounged some more. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had bbq shred sandwiches, brussel sprouts, beets, salad and fruit. The kids helped me make cupcakes for dessert. We watched DC Cupcakes and then got the kids to bed.
So, I am not sure if it is because I picked zumba back up this week or because I did something but I am having incredible pain in my hips. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment