Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Slow Week

This is going to be a short post because there hasn't been too much action here. We went to the library yesterday and Nick was able to write his name and got his library card. Ellie completed 16 AR tests this quarter in school - she only needs to complete 2 each quarter. Did some grocery shopping. Did some laundry. Weeded out some more clothes that the kids have outgrown. Mom and Dad came for dinner tonight and it was great that it was still light out when they went home. Tried out a Mexican lasagna and a blueberry crumble.
Really, we have been just spending time relaxing and hanging around at home. I did something to my left wrist on vacation. I originally thought I might have slept on it weird but it is still bugging me - at least it is my left wrist and not my right. I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a wonderful dinner. The Mexican Lasagna was flavorful and fiberful...it was the meal that kept on giving! Sorry about the wrist...you did a lot of food prep last week...maybe that has added to the grief. Talk to you in the morning. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete