Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It is Wednesday?

The first part of the week has flown by. Nick had school Monday-Wednesday this week and I think that was part of it. I did grocery shopping on Monday while Nick was in school. It was a nicer day out and the kids played once Ellie got home from school. Ellie aced her Southwest US test! I made chili for dinner and was did all the cooking before we left for swim lessons. The kids had a great time swimming and it gave Rob and me a full 30 minutes to talk without being interrupted.
Tuesday I did a Salvation run while Nick was at school. I ran into Christi there and we walked the store together and got to catch up. I picked Nick up from school and we went to Mom and Dad's for lunch and to play. Dad took the boys to the park to play and Mom and I had some time with Matteo. We came home and the kids played outside. Dinner was re-heats with some freezer clear out items.
Today I went to Michael's and Big Lots while Nick was in school. I picked up a couple things for the Cinderella castle and some food stuff for home. I picked Nick up and we came home to have lunch. We took a drive in the afternoon to CVS to pick up Rob's nasonex and then to Whole Foods. Nick helped me make dinner when we got home. I made a vegan lasagna and a vegan carrot cake. Nick grated the carrots for me and stirred the batter. He also insisted on 'helping me' by washing the dishes.
The kids played outside after school until Mom and Dad came. Dinner was ready so we sat down and ate early. Dad gave Nick a bath while Mom worked with Ellie on the West US state review. We watched DC Cupcakes and then Mom and Dad went home. I got the kids to sleep and Rob got home earlier than we thought he would. Revenge was back on tonight - it feels like it has been months. It is so nice to be able to have the windows open and air out the house.
I am feeling pretty good. Some lower back pain, some hip pain (still). Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment