Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth day

I ended up picking up a cold the last part of the week. We stayed home and I tried not to spread my germs. This morning Ellie and I went to Northwestern for another hour of testing and then the mock mri test while Rob and Nick went to church. Ellie did great - next will be the true mri test. We met Rob and Nick at home and the kids played for a couple hours until we went over to Emily Oaks for Earth Day. It was a cute set-up and then kids enjoyed running through the game.
We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom made some good new recipes and some tried and true. We came home and the kids took their baths and then we got them to bed.
Yesterday we also divided and conquered. Ellie and I went to a a rummage sale while Rob and Nick went tool shopping. No major scores. We were included in Tony's school friends birthday party in the afternoon. The kids had a ball. It was in the building where Jo and I took dance classes growing up - funny to see that not too much has changes in 25 years. We had a very quiet night - we put a video in and got our pjs on and just had quiet time.
Thursday and Friday were just stay in pajama kinda days. I had a nose that was running like a faucet and was achy. My nose has slowed down but still is drippy. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment