Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last one before Disney

I am not sure if I will be updating while we are away or not...
I am going to finish the last post of the year off with highlights again.
We went to see the Zoolights at Lincoln Park Zoo tonight. It wasn't too cold but it was oh so crowded. They do an awesome job though.
We had a successful shoe shopping adventure to find Ellie shoes for the trip.
The kids finally finished decorating the gingerbread house at Mom and Dad's today.
Ellie and I went for a market research discussion on lockers yesterday - not bad, just over an hour - $50 for me and $25 in product for Ellie.
We stopped into the service station in Palatine that has this huge multi-level train layout for the holidays.
Ellie has discovered face time on her itouch which kind of makes it into a phone.
We went to see Chip wrecked with the kids and T on Tuesday morning. The movie was slow to begin because they were having trouble so we got a free movie coupon on our way out. Cute movie.
Haven't been too into after Christmas shopping this year - I guess partially because we need nothing. We did do some shopping at Dominick's and Jo and I made a run to Target.
Hope everyone has a splendid new years. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment