Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snowflakes falling

I guess it had to happen eventually...snow is here. Sort of funny how we hit every weather icon today - sun, rain, hail, snow and clouds.
Yesterday I got the kids off to school and then I went thrifting. Now that I have most of my clothing listed on ebay I feel the need to re-acquire supply. Didn't end up with anything - I have a very limited range of items I am looking for.
I picked Nick up and we went over to Mom and Dad's house. Mom and I continued to work in the kitchen. Dad played trains with Nick. Dad and I listed some more items on ebay. We came home and Ellie walked in right after us.
I made pasta and "meatballs" for dinner and we had the roasted veggies and strawberries. Rob gave Nick a bath while Ellie and I did wii. Ellie and I finished the book we've been reading.
Today was so cold when we woke up. I looked out the window and the trees have finally lost their leaves. Ellie got off to the the bus and I got Nick off to school. Rob's car needed some repairs so we switched cars so I could drop it off at the shop. Dad picked me up and we went back to their house until it was time to pick Nick up from school.
I called a couple Whole Foods to see which one might have gotten their shipment of Stuffed "Turkey" in - that took almost 30 minutes. Mom, Dad and I went to pick Nick up from school and then we went to Whole Foods to pick up a Turkey. As we were walking into Whole Foods, Nick said his tummy hurt. I found an apple sample and gave it to him. He said he was thirsty and I got him a sample of cider. He turned and vomited all over - yuck! I found cart wipes and cleaned up the floor and took him to the washroom to clean up. He said his tummy felt better. We did our shopping and headed back to Mom's.
We had lunch and then we finished up the kitchen. Nick played with trains and his leap pad. Rob came to pick us up and then we dropped him at the auto shop. Ellie got home and her and Nick played for a bit. We ended up going to the library to return books and for Ellie to check out some more. We picked Rob up from home and went for dinner at Red Robin to celebrate Ellie's report card. We came home and did wii while Rob gave Nick a bath. We got the kids to sleep and relaxed on the couch.
I have been doing wii barefoot and I think it might be helping my feet out. I only get tinglies when I really curl my foot. Visualising my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment