Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break

Our internet connection is shaky, not sure how long this post will be. It it the beginning of Spring Break, so I will be taking a week off from posting.
Monday was St. Patrick's Day. I tried to do some thrifting in the morning but it was like the stores were giving things away - way too crowded and messy. I picked up soda bread for Nick to bring to school. Ellie walked home for school with a couple friends...a first for the newly 12 year old. Our tree is now completely down in the yard. We have some huge craters where the trunk fell to the ground. They will stump it in a few weeks.
I volunteered on Tuesday morning.  The kids were painting their backdrops for the frog and toad plays. After school, Nick and I put together his LEGO train.
Today it did some thrifting in the morning. I got the oil changed in the car. I went to seethe frog and toad play at school and Ellie's battle of the books...they lost. We went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner.
Hope everyone had a nice week. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment