Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pretty Snow

Short post tonight. I spent Monday out by Lauren and the little girls. I got my baby fix, it is fun to see their changes with every visit. Monday was in the 50s here and it felt great to have a glimpse of spring. Rob watched the kids when he got home and I ran to. Mariano's...alone. It was nice to shop alone and I felt like I got everything I had on the list, in my head.
Tuesday I started listing again. I have had a lot of things selling and I needed to get some replacements listed. I volunteered at school. I joined Mom and Dad for a trip to Whole Foods and Target.
We had another snow storm go through overnight. Thankfully it did not snow more than a couple inches. The snow was so pretty flocked on all the branches this morning. I drove the kids to school because the bus wasn't here. I spent the day listing. I got a good number of items up. Nick was the reader at school today.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment