Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I am Tired

I guess it is a cold I have and not just dust related stuffiness. I am pooped out. Not really too motivated to do too much. Finally this evening, my nose has stopped free flowing so maybe I am kicking this.
We ran to the bus on Monday morning...guess that is what happens when you have a week off. I have been taking advantage of free listings and have 90% of my toys listed. I have been listing ties for the last 2 days. My bag that I keep the ties in seems to be a Mary Poppins bag, though. I swear, I have listed about 50 ties and the bag is still full.
The kids helped me Monday night to get the garland and ornaments up on the tree. We also decorated their trees in the their bedrooms. I got the outdoor lights up yesterday but I still need to add the soldiers.
I volunteered at school yesterday. Nick and I went grocery shopping after school while Ellie was at practice.
Mom and Dad came over for dinner tonight. We had broccoli, pasta, chick'n, salad and watermelon. I made brownies and pumpkin pie bars for dessert. Mom and Dad brought some gelato.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment