Sunday, December 8, 2013

At Least the Snow is Pretty

Not too much to share. I did a bit more listing last week. I took Friday off to just go out and shop. I walked slowly through Goodwill and had about a dozen things in the cart but left with one. I have so much clothing inventory and couldn't spend anymore on clothes. I did pick up a $3.99 used play doh set. It was one I had seen as a BOLO, be on the look out, items. The lady who posted the BOLO had a brand new one that she sold for $125.00. I pretty much rushed home to list this set. I currently have about a dozen bids and it is at $78.00, still has 4 more days of bidding. This is what keeps me thrifting.
I did not go out on Saturday morning. It is so cold here and I am just now starting to feel better. Ellie and I had Mom's ladies lunch on Saturday. Rob and Nick went out for some one on one time. Mom's lunch was lovely, as always. Good food, great company, lots of laughs.
I took the kids for their holiday haircuts this afternoon. Ellie's haircut from a couple weeks ago wasn't great and I knew Yvonne could fix it. Turned out the left side was 2 inches longer than the right. The snow started to fall and it is slippery out. The kids loved shoveling the walkway.
I think I will try to get some more things listed this week and out of the house. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment