Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Freezing in Here

It isn't even Winter yet and it is pretty darn cold. I am sort of lacking motivation to list on ebay right now. I think it is because it is December and I have little faith in people buying used thing...and then paying for them. My used Cookie Monster set still has a couple days and is sitting at $108.50. Today was a great sale day considering I only have a couple auctions going. I sold 2 snowsuits, all my ink cartridges, a pair of jeans and 2 shirts. I received an email this afternoon that I have free auction listings through Christmas.
The bus was so, so late on Monday morning. I drove the kids to school and got home before the bus even started the route. I went grocery shopping on Monday. I went out to Meijer since I haven't been there in ages. I was able to get Ellie and Nick their favorite yogurts (each has their own favorite brand). I got all our beds changes out to clean, warm, flannel sheets. I put away about 10 loads of laundry and then created about 10 more.
I volunteered at school yesterday and got to hear some of the kids stories they are working on. I spent most of the day yesterday online on Costco's website trying to upload pictures and create our Christmas card. I think everyone else must have had the same idea because it was painstakingly slow. It took about an hour just to finalize and submit the order. I was so glad I wimped out and decided to take the car down to pick Nick up from the bus. The bus apparently broke down and they sent a second one but it didn't do the two routes and took all the kids on the late route. I sat in the car for about 45 minutes waiting for Nick.
I was going to go thrifting today but I woke up to snow and cold and decided it wasn't worth it. I did some listing this morning and was thrilled when I heard the ca ching a little while later and my blazer sold for $40. I ran to Costco to pick up my cards and do a bit of shopping. I ran by Mom's to drop off a salad. I worked on cards this afternoon. The kids and I had dinner and then watched the Middle. I told Mom and Dad to stay home since it is negative degrees with the windchill this evening.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment