Thursday, May 9, 2013

Flaky Technology

Our internet was so flaky last night that I didn't even try to blog.
Continued Spring Cleaning in full effect. I washed the floors on the 1st floor. The kitchen was gross with sticky spots. I replenished the fridge and went grocery shopping. Mom and I had a day out of Tuesday. We ran some errands and then just hung out until the kids got home from school. I was able to buy my herbs at the store to plant when I am sure the critters are no longer roaming the back yard. Speaking of critters...the village came out on Monday and as we were walking in the yard, we were stepping over dead rats.
Taking the car in this morning to get re-keyed because they were never able to locate the 2nd key for the car. Busy week coming up - dentist tomorrow, National Train Day on Saturday, Rob's going up to Michigan for the weekend, Mother's Day, CT scan and Dr. Marsh visit. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment