Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What a Bizarre Couple Days

We have had the most bizarre weather the last few days. We had the ice storm on Sunday, I had the windows open yesterday, & snow today.
Not too much to share tonight. I have been busy listing and shipping. I will have to start acquiring again this weekend. I got a certificate in the mail for being a top rated seller - gets me a discount on fees. I volunteered at school yesterday. I did grocery shopping for the week yesterday. Dad took me to pick up my car on Monday morning. It turned out to just be the battery...yeah!
We had pottery class on Monday and we were able to get back our first completed pieces. Not very into this time around...too hard to work on my own pieces when I am helping Nick and Ellie out and the class is too short.
Mom and Dad came over for dinner this evening. I made mini veggie pot pies and they turned out great. I used my own recipe and will probably never be able to repeat it because it was a bit of this and a bit of that until the taste and consistency was right. Ellie made some cinnamon strudel muffins for us.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment