Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Bit of This and That

Nothing very interesting to write about this evening. I think I have finally returned everything to the stores that needed to be returned. I had some clothing I bought online over the last couple months that have been sitting on our dresser to return. I had to stop by Kohl's and Target and ended up doing a bit of shopping at both. We had pottery on Monday evening...I attempted to re purpose some old pottery into something new. It is difficult because I don't know if it will work, so I didn't want to spend a ton of time on it not knowing if it was going to work out. Rob, Ellie and Nick all worked on food creations.
I took Nick for a haircut last night and Ellie decided to get her hair trimmed, too. Both of them look very cute. Rob taped a basketball game last night, so it worked out.
Today I tackled some eBay preparation. I got all my bins out and organized them by size and label. I was able to get some pictures taken but didn't get as far as listing. Mom and Dad came over for dinner. We had baked potatoes with chili, salad and fruit. Mom made a banana blueberry bread for dessert.
That is about it...nothing snazzy to share. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment