Monday, June 11, 2012

I Forgot

I thought about this a couple times last night and thought, when I am done doing ___ I will blog.
Ellie finished 4th grade on Thursday. I went to the award ceremony with Nick. Ellie read the most books in 4th grade, had the highest number of points for those books, honor roll and panther band awards. Thursday night we took advantage of my 30 % off at Kohl's and went and picked up summer scandals for the kids (Ellie's foot is as big as mine now) and Rob some new gym shoes.
Friday morning Jo called and asked Ellie if she wanted to cash in her birthday certificate to get her ears pierced - she did. Mom and Dad came over to watch nick so I could go to PT. We all got back home around the same time. Ellie did great, not a tear. She has Hello Kitty starter earrings and is very excited. We left for Michigan around lunchtime. We had a quick ride up with not too much traffic. When we got up we divided and conquered. I went grocery shopping and Rob took the kids down to the beach. We had dinner, took a walk and got the kids to bed.
Saturday we accomplished a ton of things around the house. We had lunch and then spent the afternoon on the beach. We went into town and had ice cream and saw Madagascar 3. It was a cute movie. We came home and the kids played for a bit before we started bedtime.
Sunday we decided to get the cottage into shape before heading for the beach. We were able to get in a bit over an hour before heading back and showering and packing up. We had a great trip home until we hit the Stevenson exchange and then it dragged all the way up to Montrose - blah.
It was family Sunday at Mom's house. We went over and helped before in the kitchen. Mom had meat to bbq, cole slaw, pasta salad and a big fruit salad. We had dinner outside under the new tent in the yard and the breeze really assisted in not making the temperature feel so hot.
I still haven't heard anything about my scan last week. I go for my appointment tomorrow.PT has been helping me with my lower back it doesn't feel the same anymore - hip still needs some time. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment