Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Our internet connection was fading in and out last night and I put away my computer and watched tv. The week flew by last week with the kids in camp. They have already completed their first week on sizzling science - Ellie has one more week but Nick is done now. We had Millietime on Thursday at Katherine's. It was nice to visit with the ladies and have some delicious food.
Jo and I had our yard sale on Saturday. Not as much traffic as we would have liked but at least all my big items went. I stopped by Jo's house on Friday to pick up her first load of boxes to sell. Ellie had her own little section of the sale, too.
We had our friends over for dinner on Saturday night. It was nice because the kids play well together and it left us time to visit and laugh. The kids entertained us with their dancing and music.
We started off at church Sunday. It was the festival service for the church's birthday. I like that service because it is outdoors and you sit under the canopy of trees. We came home and the kids just re-charged after a long week. We went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Mom had made a real nice dinner - chic'n, chicken, pasta, asparagus, salad and I brought couscous and fruit. Individual pineapple upside down cakes for dessert. The kids played in the yard with their new water soakers and then we came home.
We got them into the tub and PJs and we read books and got them into bed early. Rob and I watched a movie and relaxed on the sofa. I am hoping that this week slows a bit. It doesn't seem that we have a over scheduled calendar but things happen. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment