Sunday, August 31, 2014

Goodbye Summer

Just as the weather seems to be finally thinking it is summer...it is time to pack up and move on. Let's see what I can remember about the week. I did a fair amount of listing and packing things up this week. Considering I had my store closed for about a week, it has been a really good month. 
School is still going well for the kids. Ellie is trying out for the volleyball team this week. I took nick into see his doctor and we were referred to a pediatric orthopedist. He is having sort of a neuropathy issue in both his thumbs. Looks like he has lax joints and muscles in his thumbs. 
Mom and I got some time alone to hit Costco. We went to the GGs to program their new cell phone. Had lunch at our house and just got to hang out.
Mom and Dad came for dinner on Wednesday night. We went to their house for dinner on Friday. 
Rob had a busy week at work with all the sports and taping. They were the featured school for ABCs fly over on Friday.
We came up to Michigan on Saturday morning. We have had a wonderful weekend...especially considering it was suppose to rain all weekend. We hung out at the beach for hours, we went apple picking, a bit of shopping in town. We finally have beach. We picked up so much beach glass today. 
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment