Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Grandparent's Day

I really worked to get our house in order this past week. I needed order for the kids, for us, and for eBay. The kids were able to do homework at the table, we were able to eat at the table, and I was able to find some 'lost' items.
Ellie tried out for the volleyball team and made it along with Neha. They had practice last week and after school each day. Their first game is this week.
I had a bunch of sales...great way to begin the month. I hit my favorite rummage sale trio in Highland Park on Friday. Unfortunately, it was almost 90 degrees with high humidity and no air conditioning. It was worth it.
We had a belated celebration for Mom and Dad's 40th on Saturday. Jo came over and helped me set up and brought a cake. We had a lovely evening under the stars and full moon. The kids had a great time playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment