Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to school

Ellie and Nick's first week of school went great. They both like their teachers and classes. I know we were all ready to be back to a routine.
I was able to get a ton of items listed and some even sold this week. My favorites this week were a Cutco wood knife block I bought for 3.99 and sold 48 hours later for 57.50, cross stitch leaflets that I bought for a quarter a piece and sold for 24.00 a piece. I have a goal to list 20 new items each day this week to max out my listings for August.
We did some rummaging this weekend. We hit one of my favorite sales, I usually come away with bags if clothing...not so much this time but I did get a bag of clothes for Nick. Ellie and I went to a sale and we found some bargains...we went back today for the bag sale and we were really able to stuff our bags full.
We went to the back lot bash. We went on Saturday after the rain. Nick played a couple games and Ellie and I played bingo. Ellie won twice! We went back today but it was so hot and humid we only mad it for a couple minutes.
We went to Mom and Dads for dinner. We ordered El Famous and kept the house cool. The kids out on their swimsuits after dinner and went to cool off in the sprinkler. They did their own version of the bucket challenge. It was quite entertaining.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment