Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I Can't Believe It Is Wednesday

On Monday we went shopping with Mom. We picked her up and went to Target to get some back to school items and then out to lunch. We went to Alexander's and had breakfast for lunch. Ellie spent the afternoon and early evening with her friend, Neha. Rob picked up Wendy's for Nick and me. I decided I had enough of my tummy troubles and tried doing the white starchy foods for a day or two and it seemed to have worked.
Tuesday morning the kids delivered our garage sale advertisement to our neighbors. Hopefully some of them will want to participate and we will get some traffic to our sale. We packed up and started our journey to Michigan. Traffic was smooth and we made it to Michigan City in an hour. We did some shopping at the outlet mall before getting a scoop at Oinks and heading to the cottage. We got up in time for dinner and the kids to hit clubhouse. They were having a sand castle building contest - Ellie and Nick's group took 2nd place.
Today the kids had Christmas in August. They made and decorated stockings and played games in the morning. We spent the afternoon at the beach. The water has warmed up and the kids loved it. This evening they had white elephant exchange and were thrilled to come home with a water balloon filling station.
Rob has been great- I didn't put my store on vacation hold and he has been fulfilling my orders and shipping packages out. He will come up for the weekend.
Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal Tree

1 comment:

  1. Finally things are coming together. Glad you're feeling better...keep the BRAT thing going for a few days. Nice that Rob is helping out. Keep having fun...enjoy the warmer water! See you soon...love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete