Thursday, August 14, 2014

Perhaps My Brain Is Still On Vacation

I think I was thrown off because we went over to Mom and Dad's house for dinner instead of them coming over here.
Not too much to report. Done a bunch of inventory sourcing at thrift stores this week. I should be able to turn my one $32.00 receipt into about $400.00. Our house is a disaster until the garage sale this weekend. Everyone, please, collectively wish the rain off on Saturday.
Ellie is thrilled to have her friend, Neha, back in town. Nick got a back to school haircut today, he looks very handsome. Ellie really worked and rearranged her room and we got some of her pictures hung.
I think I am going to switch to a once a week post soon...our week in review. Visualizing my healthy and continually healing body and the new normal, Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment